Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Other creative endeavours

Work on my B-Wing helmet continues, but it doesn't look too much different yet. Sculpt, coat with sealer (white glue, mostly), sand, sculpt some more... but I've made a few new pieces. There will be photos as soon as they're warranted.

I made a prototype of a new puzzle the other day, but I probably shouldn't post pictures until it's in production. It's very pretty, and shaped like a flame. I have another design that needs to be made in the next few days, a polyomino set to commemorate an upcoming event.

Meanwhile, here are a couple sketches of an original costume I'm wanting to put together. Partly, they were just an experiment with a couple of human figure templates I found on the Web, but I'm mostly happy with the design. I've got the fabric ready, in colors not quite so bright. The final geometry will be different, I'm sure. I still haven't worked out where to hide pockets, or exactly what the collar will look like.

No comments: